Monday, June 9, 2008

TGIS(ummer)


After a long and grueling winter, I am thrilled that summer has arrived and has been fairly gracious to us, barring some crazy storms. I have been especially looking forward to this summer for one specific reason. That is because this is the first summer that Ben can walk, run, and really enjoy the outsides. It didn't take us long to figure out that being outdoors is Ben's favorite place to be. He has such an inquisitive little mind and is quite the explorer. I'm just amazed to watch him and think about how fast he's growing and how he has developed so well.

Anyway, here are a few pics from a recent outing to the local playground.

I'm not sure the slide is really his thing right now.

He looks tiny, and I look goofy. The sand was really bad as it had been raining non-stop that week.

Our little man...

...and his gorgeous Momma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how much he likes going outside when he's at our house. I can't wait to take him to the park next time we come over.

Kelly Anne said...

He's so freakin' cute! He looks good in orange!