A look into the lives of Steve, Kim, Ben and Katy McCoy
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
K.C. Getaway - Day 3
All good things must come to an end...unfortunately. We had such a great time at the Great Wolf Lodge that we didn't want to leave. We were getting tired, though, and missing our home. The morning started with a good swim early on before grabbing lunch and heading back to Omaha. I would definitely recommend the Great Wolf Lodge to anyone who wants to have some great family fun, although it is a little pricey. I can imagine we'll be going back again, maybe even next year. By that time I think Ben will appreciate it even more. More pics and a video.
Kim and Ben in the kiddie pool. Ben is starting to reach his fun limit in this picture.
Ben and I pose for one last photo with the bear before we head home.
Only 19 months old and already riding the water slides. I can't tell you how many times we took him up and down this thing during our 3 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment