Kim needed to attend a board meeting for the NE Dental Hygiene Association last Friday so we all went with her to Grand Island for a few days. It was a great drive out there as Ben pretty much slept the whole way. Once there, Kim went off to do her duty while Ben and I got to hang out and have Daddy-Son time. That pretty much involved eating, swimming, and playing in our hotel room. The next day we did a little more swimming then drove down to Hastings and went to the children's museum there. It sure makes you appreciate all we have here in Omaha. After lunch we drove back home while listening to the Husker game on the radio. Here are some photos from our little trip.
And the best reason for staying at hotels is having fun playing in the rooms.
1 comment:
Awww, I miss him! I took a similiar video to that with Caleb on my office chair not long ago.
Post a Comment