Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jay's birthday party a real shocker


Jay and Leah came up from Kansas City to see family and to celebrate his (and Kim's) birthday this weekend. Leah happened to bring with her the game "Reaction". If you're not familiar with it, players hold a handle with a button they are supposed to push as soon as the light turns green. If you push the button first, you don't get shocked. If you get shocked, it hurts. The video above was when it was turned up to extreme and was so funny that I had to load it up to YouTube. Happy birthday, Jay.

2 comments:

Kelly Anne said...

Holy crap! That looks crazy. Also, just listening to the music on the video made me tense with anticipation!

Buffalogal1958 said...

Don't you guys have better things to do than electrocute each other? Wow,What's next...I don't want to know. I'll stick with plain old backgammon, thank you very much!