Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kim's 10 year H.S. reunion

It's been a while since we posted last, so I thought I throw some stuff out there. Kim and Jay have been out of High School for 10 years now, so of course it was time to get together with old gals and pals to rehash the memories no matter how awkward they were. The first day of their big reunion involved dinner with the class of 98 from Central Christian High School at Grisanti's Italian Restaurant. The next day they held a picnic for all classes at Mahoney State Park. That night everyone went out for a concert at Fox and Hound. Kim and I had a blast seeing everyone again and of course everyone loved getting to see or meet Ben. Next reunion, my 10 year in 2009.


Ben was the table centerpiece at Mahoney State Park

Jessica, Rochelle, Kim and Tasha at Fox and Hound


The one, the only, Zach Bardon and Kim throwin' peace signs like its the mid-90s

No comments: